Gout Diet Plan & Gout FAQ’s Answered
The Gout Diet plan will answer all your questions about gout including who gets it, how do you know it’s gout, is it a common ailment, is it preventable and more.
Following you will find just of few of the questions that will be answered for you when you follow the Gout Diet plan.
Question: What Causes Gout?
Answer: There are several circumstances that can lead to gout including the following:
1. Genetic makeup can play a role in getting gout. Research has found that 18% of people who suffer with gout have a family history of the disease.
2. Gender and age; more men than women suffer from gout and it is more common in adults than children.
3. Being overweight raises the chance of getting gout since there’s additional tissue accessible for turn over or break down, which results in excessive uric acid production. Following the gout diet plan will keep your weight under control
4. Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol.
5. Consuming too many foods that are high in purines that can cause as well as aggravate gout in most individuals. The gout diet plan is filled with low purine food choice options and recipes to help you stay in a low purine zone.
6. Environmental exposure to lead.
Question: How Do I know I Have Gout?
Answer: The Gout Diet Plan research reports that gout can come on right out of the blue. It will suddenly be hard for you to get around and can last for hours, weeks or more. Individuals with gout describe the pain as being so excruciating that they compare it to bone fractures and even child birth. More often than not it effects the big toe. Typically the first thing in the morning, you’ll find that your big toe is drastically swollen, often triple its normal size. The gout diet plan will help you avoid a re-occurance if you have gout already and is the perfect, natural solution for prevention.
More Gout Symptoms that the Gout Diet Plan Addresses:
1. A radiating, shooting pain blasts up your foot at the slightest touch.
2. The joint of your big toe and the surrounding area will be inflamed, stiff, red and hot to the touch, appearing to be infected.
3. You’ll find it difficult to walk without support.
Question: Does Gout effect other parts of the body?
Answer: Yes, Gout can appear in your ankles, ears, fingers and wrists.
Question: What Happens if Gout is Left Untreated?
1. Uric acid crystals may accumulate in the kidneys over time and create kidney stones which are extremely painful.
2. The formation of white, chalky looking bumps under the skin called Tophi, that normally effect the ears and hands. Over time, additional joints can get clogged up, becoming impaired, leading to osteoarthritis.
3. Recent research performed by the European League Against Rheumatism has shown that out of 9105 men tested between the ages of 41 and 63, with gout had a much higher chance of having a heart attack then men who didn’t suffer from gout.
By following the Gout Diet Plan you can avoid gout and all its debilitating side effects.
Question: Who Gets Gout?
1. Approximately 2.1 million men and women in the U.S have suffered from gout, per the National Institute of Health
2. 9 out of 10 of gout sufferers are men between the ages of 40 & 50.
3. Women towards the age of 60, entering menopause show a radical rate of gout increases.
4. Individuals that are over weight because if you’re overweight uric acid builds to excessive amounts which eventually can lead to gout.
5. Eating excessive amounts of red meat (organ) along with beer which is just one of the food triggers you’ll discover in the Gout Diet Plan.
Question: Do Prescription Medications for Gout Help?
Answer: Frequently when gout sufferers experience acute attacks, medical professionals will prescribe non steroidal, as well as anti-inflammatory prescriptions known as NSAIDs and Colchicines or Corticosteroids. These medications are expensive and all have harmful side effects and often need to be taken for long periods of time. Even if you have to take them temporarily, you’ll find that the proven, all natural, low cost methods in the Gout Diet Plan are the better way to go in the long run and will bring long lasting results by teaching you prevention, quickly and easily eliminating your symptoms safely and effectively.
By following the Gout Diet Plan You’ll Learn How to:
1. Discover and change what’s causing your gout
2. Eliminate painful gout symptoms
3. Lose weight quickly, easily and safely
4. Lower the levels of uric acid in your body efficiently and naturally
5. Choose and cook the right kinds of foods to fight gout attacks
6. Avoid unhealthy foods that can trigger another gout attack
7. To treat an acute attack of gout
8. Be sure you are consuming the right fluids
9. How to dine out safely without triggering a future gout attack
The Gout Diet Plan includes much, much more and provides tasty recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as great tasting snacks.
It has been said that once you’ve had gout, your chances are high of suffering from it again however that isn’t true if you follow the Gout Diet Plan. The good new is, it doesn’t need to be true. The information that will be made available to you with the Gout Diet plan will have a dramatic effect on you, giving you the ability to live a gout free life. Gout it a treatable disease but more importantly, it is also preventable if you follow the Gout Diet Plan.
Click here to contact Gout Diet Plan.
Learn more about Gout and a Gout Diet Plan.